If you are looking for a place to WORSHIP, a place to FELLOWSHIP, or a place to SERVE, we invite you to join with us at Rockford Baptist Church.
Guest Speaker - Dr. Peter Osborn
Dr. Osborn will be speaking in the 11:00 morning worship service.
- He is responsible for teaching core classes at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary. He also serves on the Educational Technology Committee and on the Assessment and Planning Committee, is teaching online courses, and serves as an academic and program adviser for students. Dr. Osborn and his wife, Karen, have been married since 1992 and have four children: Zach, Saywer, Jake, and Issi. His bobbies include reading, coaching soccer, mountain biking and technology.
We will kick-off our AWANA year on September 7 with a Family Fun Fair @ RBC
- Held the lower parking lot area
- 6 - 6:30 pm FREE hot dogs and snacks
- 6:30 - 8 pm Lots of fun and carnival games for the kids.
- Parents: help us by registering your kids early. Our regular AWANA program will begin September 14 (6:30 - 8:00 pm)