Hosting the Rockford Start of Summer Carnival Workers
6:00 pm in the Carlson Family Center
(Please have food to the church by 5:00 pm)
- Come, bring plenty of food to serve our guests, & make them feel welcomed
- Beverage & table service provided
Serving 5:30 - 6:15 PM
Don’t feel like preparing a meal after along day? Then come dine with us
$3 per person or a max of $10 per family.
The kids are back in school and it’s time to think about going back to church or trying a church. Take this opportunity to invite your friends, family and neighbors to church.
After the service everyone is invited to stay for a FREE picnic.
- There will be hot dogs, hamburgers, sides, beverage, and dessert provided.
- Fun activities for kids and adults, or just stay and mingle; maybe meet a new friend!
POST HIGH SCHOOL / COLLEGE-AGE ADULTS
The post high school/college-age years are such a crucial time to be involved in a church. It's a time to ground yourself in biblical teaching and surround yourself with godly people your age as you encounter some of the most life-determining decisions and changes.
This summer we are looking forward to serving with ICI in Cicero (West Chicago). We will be helping run their day camp. COVID will of course mean some changes with limited capacity and masks/distancing, but this is a great opportunity to serve the kingdom of God and form great relationships.
Questions, contact Pastor Jake.
- 6 - 9:00 PM - Dinner included
7 – GAME NIGHT (6-8 PM)
- Change of plans, at the church
14 – POOL PARTY
- Kauffman’s House
21 – LAKE MICHIGAN
NOTE: In regards to swim suits we ask people wear what makes them feel comfortable and respect the comfort of those around them as well. We plan to keep this policy in place indefinitely unless we have issues. .Questions, see Pastor Jake.
See Pastor Jake for any last minute details.
12 - 16 VBS
- Let Pastor Jake know if you can help.
23 - 25 - MS SILVER LAKE TRIP
- For all students entering 6-8 grade in the fall.
- Cost is $10 (includes lodging and all meals)
- Bring: sleeping bag & pillow; towel & washcloth; toiletries; clothing; swimsuit; & Bible + money for ice cream on Sunday.
- SIGN-UP WITH PASTOR JAKE
28 - 30 - HS CEDAR POINT TRIP
- For all students entering into grades 9-12 in the fall as well as seniors who just graduated,
- Cost $75 (includes food, camping, & park admission)
- Bring: money for meals while traveling on the road and for spending at the park, + extra money for spending at the park, money for dinner Wednesday, and lunch Friday. Also an extra set of clothes; comfortable shoes; sunscreen and water for the park, along with sleeping bag/pillow, towel/washcloth; toiletries; and swimsuit for camping.
- SIGN-UP WITH PASTOR JAKE