Check back as we will be updating men's and women's ministries in the near future
For those of you who did not have the opportunity to attend the Life Group Launch, here are a few of the bullet points:
- Life Groups will be all about Growing in our worship, walk and witness. We will be learning about how to pray deeper (worship) how to be a disciple (walk) and how to serve and share our faith (witness).
- Life groups will help us develop deeper community.
- Life Groups are more than a meeting twice a month...It’s doing LIFE together.
- Life groups will incorporate regular opportunities for outreach to our community.
- Life groups will be led by facilitators who will get ongoing training and encouragement to fill their roles with excellence.
If you are not part of a regular Life Group, and are interested in checking it out, please contact Tim, Quinn, director of Worship/Small Groups.
Be watching as more of our ministries will be added back in.
Every 2nd & 4th Tuesday
7:00 PM in various homes
- All men are welcome.
9 AM to 12 PM
- For all men interested in helping do small projects around the church.
Be watching for more information.
Meeting on the 2nd & 4th Monday
Carlson Family Center.
All ladies are invited to attend.
This year our study is “Get Out Of Your Head” by Jennie Allen.
In Get Out of Your Head, Jennie Allen inspires and equips us to transform our emotions, our outlook, and even our circumstances by taking control of our thoughts. Our enemy is determined to get in our heads to make us feel helpless, overwhelmed, and incapable of making a difference for the kingdom of God.
- Study books are $10 each.
- Questions, contact Rhonda Erbes, facilitator.