For those of you who did not have the opportunity to attend the Life Group Launch, here are a few of the bullet points:
- Life Groups will be all about Growing in our worship, walk and witness. We will be learning about how to pray deeper (worship) how to be a disciple (walk) and how to serve and share our faith (witness).
- Life groups will help us develop deeper community.
- Life Groups are more than a meeting twice a month...It’s doing LIFE together.
- Life groups will incorporate regular opportunities for outreach to our community.
- Life groups will be led by facilitators who will get ongoing training and encouragement to fill their roles with excellence.
If you are not part of a regular Life Group, and are interested in checking it out, please contact Tim, Quinn, director of Worship/Small Groups.
FOR ADULTS 60+
Watch for upcoming events.
- Questions, contact Dale, Marlene, Brian, or Valerie.
Every 2nd & 4th Tuesday through May
Currently meeting at the church
- All men are welcome.
9 AM to 12 PM
- For all men interested in helping do small projects around the church.
Resuming in September
Be watching for more information.
New Beginnings Restaurant
(5200 Northland Dr NE)
- Men, this is your opportunity to join us for breakfast, fellowship, and prayer.
- Order breakfast on your own and don’t forget to invite a friend.
Be watching for as more events/activities are added.
Ended for the season
COME - CHAT ‘N’ CHILL
From 10 AM to 5 PM, ladies can bring their kids and come and go as you please.
At 5 PM we ask that your kids be picked up so you can enjoy some fellowship time with less distractions.
- Pack your own lunch, but bring $5 for a catered dinner.
- SIGN-UP WITH SARAH LANG
Availability is limited,
COST: $140 (2 nights, meals, and activities)
- Money is due AUGUST 1 .
- SEE SARAH LANG