For those of you who did not have the opportunity to attend the Life Group Launch, here are a few of the bullet points:
- Life Groups will be all about Growing in our worship, walk and witness. We will be learning about how to pray deeper (worship) how to be a disciple (walk) and how to serve and share our faith (witness).
- Life groups will help us develop deeper community.
- Life Groups are more than a meeting twice a month...It’s doing LIFE together.
- Life groups will incorporate regular opportunities for outreach to our community.
- Life groups will be led by facilitators who will get ongoing training and encouragement to fill their roles with excellence.
If you are not part of a regular Life Group, and are interested in checking it out, please contact Tim, Quinn, director of Worship/Small Groups.
FOR ADULTS 60+
POTLUCK PICNIC under the RBC tent
TUESDAY | JUNE 29
Dale & Marlene Heminger and Brian & Valerie Poeder are excited to resume the senior ministry.
- Water, coffee, and ice cream provided.
- You are asked to bring a dish to pass, and your own table service.
- A sign-up sheet will be available in the church lobby.
- Questions, contact Dale, Marlene, Brian, or Valerie.
Every 2nd & 4th Tuesday through May
Currently meeting at the church
- All men are welcome.
9 AM to 12 PM
- For all men interested in helping do small projects around the church.
Saturday - June 5
New Beginnings Restaurant
(5200 Northland Dr NE)
- Men, this is your opportunity to join us for breakfast, fellowship, and prayer.
- Order breakfast on your own and don’t forget to invite a friend.
Be watching for more information.
Ended for the season